Shutter Blade Actuator for
Heavy Duty Aluminum
animation (58kb, requires shockwave
A WORLD FIRST- Patented front loading
geared actuating system designed to open and close Heavy
Duty Plantation Shutters and Louvers effortlessly and
Traditional shutters have a very basic vertical linking
stick, side bracket or connecting rod mounted via staples
or eyelets tacked into the leading edge of the shutter
blade. This is an unreliable and a frail method of construction,
the rod detracts from the view and defeats the purpose
of its intended design requirements.
The Shutter Motion shutter range offer full unobstructed
views and sturdy construction.
Our unique design incorporates a high impact nylon rack
and pinion neatly built in to the frame controlling each
blade by positive direct drive and providing for responsive
positioning at any angle
The Louver Mover® is a modulated carrier for shutter
blades and glass louvers set within a frame. The operation
of the shutters is by means of a patented ABS module containing
the blade end cap which is snap sealed within the cassette.
These cassette modules are constructed in various lengths
known as galleries. A Gallery can be 4, 6 or 8 blade configuration
supplied as left and right handed sets.
* The first and only front-loading component mechanism
in the world, which can be extended or reduced in length
to suit the installation.
* It literally snaps together !
* High impact resistant ABS as on Automobile fenders
* Extensive color choices in Color Fast ABS
* UV rated
* Fast low skill assembly
* Precise set outs are built into component sizes guaranteeing
* Lengths can be infinite and cut to length to suit customizing
* Accurate cost control for estimating and production
* Simple inventory control of packaged Gallery sets and
* Non corrosive parts, means no rust or oxidation
* no maintenance
* construction and painting of the frame independently
of the shutter blades, means all components can be pre
finished on a process line and simply component assembled
in a clean controlled environment.
* Optimum Quality Control guaranteed as the components
are precisely engineered and the assembly process ensures
a simple hold & check
* Adaptable across 19 Shutter Motion product lines offering
consistency of style throughout a project
* Replaceable individual blade and mechanism if an unlikely
need arises for a field repair or replacement of blade
* Retro fit on site in just a couple of minutes instead
of costly and risky shipping of the entire panel back
* Color match any material such as wood stains, anodised
Aluminum or any Powder coat colors
* Cheaper than all existing basic lever technology (Breezeway,
* As an integral part of any Plantation Shutter design…
can be built into any existing assembly that currently
uses tilt rods.
* Blinds, Louvers, Air Systems, Skylights, Privacy Screens,